We’re pleased to offer two great options for housing in dormitories at area locations. Accommodations, rates and reservation process vary for each. Details below.
Carroll University Housing
210 N. Grand Ave.
Waukesha, WI 53186
Generously discounted Frontier Hall Accommodations. Rates:
- Cost for Junior Riders/Guests (18 and below): $27/night*
- Cost for Adult Riders/Guests (19 and above): $35/night*
- Guest Card (access to building, suite, meals) and fees (applied for all riders/guests): $8/person, plus tax
- Linen Sets (upon request): $35/set, plus tax (pillow, sheets, blanket, towel, washcloth). Each set may be used up to seven nights before washing. Guests may order multiple sets.
- Breakfast will be included with your stay
* Due to COVID19, Guests not staying as part of a team (travelling individually) must purchase a suite buy-out option for an additional $50/night, as the University will not be able to house independent riders with other independent riders, as we’ve done in the past.
All guests staying overnight must provide proof of COVID19 vaccination prior to checking in/receiving access cards.
To make reservations: please submit the form below to request housing.
Review the Carroll University Welcome Handbook.
State Fair Housing
640 S 84th St.
West Allis, WI 53214
Dormitory style housing is available in the Tommy G. Thompson Youth Center. Each room is furnished with 6 bunk beds, lockers and a private bathroom including separate shower and toilet areas. See below for details on reserving rooms and what types of rooms are available on each floor.