We’re pleased to offer great options for housing in dormitories at area locations. Accommodations, rates and reservation process vary.
Carroll University Housing
324 W. College Ave.
Waukesha, WI 53186
Generously discounted Pioneer Hall Accommodations. Rates:
- Cost for Junior Riders/Guests (18 and below): $27/night*
- Cost for Adult Riders/Guests (19 and above): $42/night*
- Guest Card (to access building, suite, meals, etc.) and fees (applied for all riders/guests): $10/person, plus tax
- Linen Sets (upon request at the time of booking and cannot be cancelled after contract is fully executed): $45/set, plus tax (pillow, sheets, blanket, towel, washcloth). Each set may be used up to seven nights before washing. Guests may order multiple sets.
- Breakfast will be included with your stay
* Guests not staying as part of a team (travelling individually) have the option to purchase a suite buy-out for an additional $50/night. A “suite buy-out” is when two or less bedrooms are being used within a suite and the individual requests that no other additional cyclists get assigned to share their suite. If a guest travelling individually does not select the suite buy-out option, they may be housed with other guests traveling individually.
- Friday, June 02, 2023 for stays between 06/14 and 06/19.
- Friday, June 09, 2023 for stays between 06/20 and 06/25.
- Booking will close if there is no longer availability.
- All contracts for accommodations must be signed and returned within 2 days of sent date.
- Requests for linens cannot be accommodated unless indicated at time of booking.
- Requests for linens cannot be cancelled after contract is fully execute.
- One adult must stay in a suite with junior riders
To make reservations: please submit the form below to request housing.
Review the Carroll University Welcome Handbook.
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Housing
3400 North Maryland Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53211
- The nightly rate is 28.00 per night per person and does include linens and general utilities, including WiFi.*
- Minors are only allowed to stay if they are staying with their parents/legal guardians.
* Guests not staying as part of a team (travelling individually) have the option to purchase a suite buy-out for an additional $50/night. If a guest travelling individually does not select the suite buy-out option, they may be housed with other guests traveling individually.
We have a number of bike racks around the building and we do allow bikes to be stored in rooms as long as they are clean and do not damage the carpet or linens that are provide in the rooms.
No food is included in nightly rate, but the convenience store will be open from 10 am. to 4p.m. most days. The cafe will allow walk in traffic to pay via credit card at entry during regular service hours.
Laundry services are also available within in the building, guest needing service can request a laundry card from the service desk and add money to card to run the machines in the laundry room. Machines cost $1.25 to $1.50 pending service.
To make reservations: Create an account and submit the form at the link below to request housing.