Become a ToAD Brand Ambassador
Share your love of cycling, community, and Kwik Trip by volunteering in the coveted role of Brand Ambassador.
Our Ambassadors are a key part to the whole experience – interacting with fun crowds, fueling enthusiasm and positivity, while educating spectators on the sport of cycling, our amazing host cities, and the sponsors that make it all possible!
We are looking adults who are outgoing and loaded with personality and positive energy, who are ready to share that passion with others. This important role helps keep spectators engaged, up to speed, and connected with all things ToAD. You’ll welcome sponsors and racers, mix and mingle, provide giveaways, and simply welcome and thank people for showing up! This is the perfect role for individuals or team/club members!
Ambassadors receive a special tshirt, hat, and bag.
We are currently accepting applications to join our Brand Ambassador team.
- Must be available for men’s and women’s pro races, which occur at the end of each day (times vary). The ideal volunteer can commit to a minimum of 3 races during the series.
- Must have a positive, outgoing attitude, and be willing to be an outward facing personality of the brand and event, and be willing to interact with spectators, racers, and sponsors.
- Must have respect for the brand and an understanding/respect for the relationships with sponsors.
- Must have a foundational knowledge of cycling and criteriums. Training will be provided.
- Must show up looking professional and presentable. Wardrobe guidelines as well as apparel will be provided.
- Personality, humor etc are highly encouraged. Interactions should be fun, positive, and memorable, as well as convey to all audiences that they are glad they chose ToAD.