Become a ToAD Brand Ambassador
Here’s your chance to be a part of the largest competitive road cycling series in the U.S. Volunteer for the coveted position of Brand Ambassador. Interact with a fun crowd, help fuel enthusiasm and positivity, all while educating spectators and even giving out swag! We are recruiting men and women who are loaded with personality and positive energy, are outgoing, love cycling, love Wisconsin, and are excited to share that passion with others. You will welcome sponsors and racers, mix and mingle with the crowds, provide giveaways, and casually discuss crit racing with those who may be curious. Overall you will help to foster a welcoming, “we’re so glad you chose ToAD” environment for all who attend, and act as a positive representation of ToAD, its sponsors and the Wisconsin cycling community. New for this year, we’re updating the schedule to make it easier to volunteer, and we’ll have some fun incentives for our Brand Ambassador volunteers!
We are currently accepting applications to join our Brand Ambassador team.
- Must be available for the men’s and/or women’s pro races, which occur at the end of each day (times vary). The ideal candidate will participate for a minimum of three race dates during the series.
- Must have a positive, outgoing attitude, and be willing to be an outward facing personality of the brand and event.
- Must be willing to interact with spectators, racers, and sponsors in a fun and positive way.
- Must be comfortable being on stage and presenting awards.
- Must have respect for the brand and an understand/respect for the relationships with sponsors. Training will be provided.
- Must show up looking professional and presentable. Wardrobe guidelines will be provided.
- Personality, humor, etc. highly encouraged. Interactions should be fun, positive, and memorable, as well as convey to all audiences that we are glad they chose to attend ToAD.